YES! Its official we are expecting baby #4 (#6 to the family) I am due June 30th 2011. Right now I am just very tired and not feeling to well. I just hope I get through the rest of the semester so I can enjoy the holidays as I move into 2nd trimester. The verdict is in on what the baby is going to be along with names that are picked our according to each kid. Preston: its a boy and we want to name him Dre Hannah: wants a boy and him to be named Koen, but if its a girl she should be Renee Chloe: its a girl and we are going to name her toothbrush. HMM not quite sure about that last one!
Numerology Chart Calculator
1 year ago








1 comments:
I vote for Kohen. That's the name I had picked out for each of mine!
Post a Comment