Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Pictures 2008


Here are our family pictures 2008. Taken in Millcreek canyon. Kellee and her family came along and we took each others pictures. No wonder photographers charge so much for a sitting fee. It was so difficult to get my kids to cooperated. Kellee's 3, 1/1/2 , and 5 month old were more cooperative. Well we got a few of really good ones. Luckily my Christmas cards are already done :)!!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I love the location...it's beautiful! Your family is so beautiful!

kener4 said...

Great pictures Monica!
I too love the location.

I did a trade with a photographer and am hoping to get ours done in the next week or so. I would love to do them in the same spot-can you tell me where these were done?
I'm just hoping we can still get fall pictures done and not winter!

Jan said...

Great family pictures! I love the leaves and everything in the fall - they get covered with snow way too soon!