Here are the rules: you need to type 7 things about yourself that you don’t think anyone knows and then choose 7 people to tag at the end and leave their link.
1- I will read anything...I mean anything! Give me a book, magazine, newspaper, flyer, or whatever...I love to read! I love knowledge and would rather read than watch TV or movies any day!
2- I use to tell my little sister and her best friends that the Care Bears and Rainbow Bright live in our mailbox...what a fun game to pass the time. When we knew had to use our imaginations as kids.
3-I had a crush on Corey Feildman...every one like the other Corey...but goonies did it for me!!
4- I want lots of kids...(like 6) ..If I had lots of money and time and a personal trainer after I gave birth, I would have that many.
5- I gave birth to my daughters naturally. And I would never do it differently with any others I may have...maybe that is why Preston has so many problems...I blame the epideral
6-So sorry if you are LDS....just skip this one and move onto 7....I resent ever being raised LDS or anything that has to do with the church. My kids will chose their own religion when they are old enough to know better.
7- I don't regret getting married at 18 because I wouldn't have Hannah but I do regret not going to college sooner.
Now I tag anyone who wants to do it and is not offended by my #6!
Numerology Chart Calculator
1 year ago








2 comments:
Okay, I shouldn't have such a bad attitude about taggings because I truly loved reading about peoples' random tidbits. I feel the same about several of your seven - but not Corey Feldman! :)
Ok! Monica:)
You know I love you and I think I wished (if that is a word) that I would have skipped over 6. For the fact that I do attend the LDS church and personally feel that the gospel has been what has gotten me through the losses of my babies and I feel without that faith I would be know where. I'm not sure that I understand why it is that you regret having been. A member of the church? It seems you have always had your own beliefs anyways! There are good things and people in the church!! I personally believe that as long as your children have some kind of faith and belief its better then none. So; that said yes even is Mormons have faults. Love ya!
Post a Comment