High School Tag: I was tagged by Shalise and I stole your pictures as well.....
2. What kind of car did you drive? Red Escort GT 83'
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? YES!
4. Were you a party animal? Yes a little too much I have to admit
5. Were you considered a flirt? I was and I paid for it because I was called a slut for it by lots of people!!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No just Drama
8. Were you on any varsity teams? ha ha me and sports in high school?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Sure did!! I am still sorry about that one fight in school Ang
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I never sang that song
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. S and Miss Baldwin
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I sat by my locker with Marchion and Tina or we would just leave and not come back sometimes
13. What is your schools full name? Jordan High School (the old one, was located where Jordan Commons is now)
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I went every year...1st Josh Hill 2nd Josh Hill and 3rd Josh Hill its amazing we didn't end up getting married
17. What do you remember most about graduation? The party afterward...well bits and pieces on it!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? The party afterward...well bits and pieces on it!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Every day was senior skip day .
19. Were you in any clubs?Drama Club OH YA!!
20. Have you gained some weight since then? I have had three kids however before my 3rd I weighed less than high school!
21. Who was your prom date? Josh Hill and Alan Beck....I didn't go my senior year :(
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Nope didn't go
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yes, eat a burger....
Now I tag: Mandi, Miranda, Karolee And whoever else wants to do it:)
Now I tag: Mandi, Miranda, Karolee And whoever else wants to do it:)











1 comments:
It's SO funny to read about the past!
Post a Comment