Friday, August 15, 2008

End of summer slide show


This is my end of the summer slide show. It consist of all the fun things we did this last week of summer. It includes Dan's BD summer work part where Chloe rode the ponies, the train and ate cotton candy. It is also of all the kids coming over to swim in our pool and eating popsicles, going to classic water slides with cousins, and going to the Thanksgiving point gardens. It also has pictures of my surprise day at Lagoon. I took just Preston and Hannah for the day. It was fun to take them because they didn't think they were going this year. Once again so long summer.....Its a bitter sweet goodbye to a memorial year!

1 comments:

kener4 said...

You may get this twice-I posted on your slide show too!
I wish we lived closer so we could have done some of those fun summer adventures together! I am so sad that summer is almost over. I'm glad that you all had a great time. Maybe we can plan some fun fall activities together soon. There is a ton to do out here and we are STILL waiting for a visit from you guys!!! ;)