Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jan and Tresa's Valentine Wedding in Denver, CO

We went down to Colorado over Valentines weekend to see Dan's brother get married. It was such a beautiful ceremony. I have never been in a catholic church before and I must admit it brought tears to my eyes. I made sure Dan didn't want our marriage to be in the church like his brothers. It was an amazing experience. The night before the wedding all the adults split up and went out. The women went to the Brown Palace to eat and have drinks. The food was so yummy...very $$ but well worth it. Elizabeth and I met up with the guys for a little dancing. The next day was the wedding at the Church of the Holy Ghost. And all though I felt a little out of place, I could feel the wonderful feeling of the church that I have never felt in a church before. After the wedding it was off to an Italian restaraunt calle Maggiano's for food and dancing. It was fun being all dressed up and having dinner and dancing on Valentines day. We took Hannah and my niece Kelsie along to help babysit Chloe. They did an great job and had a fun time dancing at the wedding. We took the girls shopping down tow Denver on the 6th street mall. We stayed with our friend KoKo who is the best host ever and should open a B&B cause she could make a fortune. It was great seeing everyone in Denver and I can't wait for our wedding when we can all get together again.

0 comments: