Friday, May 16, 2008

Its good to be home...now I'm ready for the honeymoon


Our trip to Florida was so much fun. It was hard to leave but good to be home. I think I forced myself to get better before the four hour flight with the two girls. It was a struggle with Chloe. She had a hard time sitting on my lap for that long and hated getting her diaper changed in those tiny bathrooms. The flight home she screamed for what seemed like an hour because I didn't give her a nap. It will be a while before I take a baby on a flight that long again. It was bitter sweet for the kids to be home. They missed the cats and their friends, but they loved Florida. I don't think I could go to Disney Land ever again. It would be so boring compared to Disney World. I am still recovering from our trip though. I am glad the semester is over at least and I can just stay home. I have a couple of on-line classes this summer. But for the most part I get to be home with the kids. It will finally be warm enough to get our pool ready this weekend. The kids are already talking about planning an end of the year pool party. I guess after I plan a Memorial day party for me family I can plan a party for their friends. You can't have a pool in your backyard and not expect everyone over all summer. But if you know me well enough you would know that I LOVE to entertain and have people over. I hope you all enjoyed the slide shows of our trip....it was so much fun....only five weeks until we leave for Nebraska....I LOVE SUMMER!!

0 comments: